Obtenga información sobre las más recientes y previas actualizaciones de Endpoint Protector. Información sobre los cambios y mejoras se detallan en orden cronológico a continuación.
Endpoint Protector 2009
(for Windows Server 2003)
Windows Installation Server Version: 184.108.40.206 (32bit)
Client Version: 220.127.116.11 (32bit)
Below is a list of new features and improvements to the previous versions.
Server Administration and Reporting Changes
- Completely updated web-based Administration and Reporting Tool Interface.
- Wizards for simplified Device Management have been introduced. Allows faster/more intuitive device rights management.
- Endpoint Lockdown mode was introduced. One click instantly locks down all endpoints and stops ongoing data transfers and device use.
- System Snapshots have been added to easily restore previous settings.
- On / Off button for Endpoint Protector secured environment was introduced.
- Multilingual Interface. (English, German, French, Romanian, Hungarian…)
- E-Mail Alerts to notify the administrators of events have been improved.
- Graphical Reports have been improved.
- Overall functionality has been enhanced and additional functionality has been added such as advanced searches, filters, tooltips, etc...
Client Side Changes
- File Whitelisting was introduced. Only previously authorized files can be copied on authorized USB devices.
- Additional controllable Device Types have been added. (ExpressCard SSD, Printers, Bluetooth,…)
- Improved Client Self Defense. Extended protection for Client Service to be stopped. Even users with Administrative privileges require a password to uninstall or stop Endpoint Protector Client.
- Reduced memory and CPU usage.
- Faster communication between client and server.
- Synchronization with Active Directory was added and the Active Directory Plug-in was generally improved (performance and functionality).
- Endpoint Protector Client Deployment over Active Directory was added.
- The Endpoint Protector Server routine for installation on the Windows 2003 Server Platform has been simplified and improved.
- Installation of 3rd party software requirements (OpenSSL, etc.) has been simplified and improved through an extended assisted installer.